Monday, November 22, 2010

Gratitude Journal-Day 2

Gratitude Journal-Day 2

I'm extremely thankful for my memories. A lot of who I am can be found in the memories I have. The best times of my life so far are in my memories, and I never want to have to give them up. When so many things have changed, the past is the one thing that will always be the same no matter what, and even if things are going badly now, I can look back and think about amazing fun things from my past. My memories are a humongous comfort to me, and I constantly think about them. I don't think I'm the only one who thinks about the past a lot, but I believe that I am one of the only people who looks back on the past for comfort. Even some of my saddest memories can make me smile, because they brought me closer to somebody, or because things are better now.

I'm grateful for the present, too. The time I have to live right now is a gift, and we can never be sure of how much longer we'll have to live. I'm thankful that I have time to spend with the people in my life, and time to get to know God better.

Another thing that I'm extremely thankful for is my Christian faith and the love of Jesus. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior, and there isn't anything better than that, nothing compares to Him. God will always be there for me, and He will always love me. He loves us so much that He sent His one and only begotten Son to die for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment