Friday, November 26, 2010

Gratitude Journal-Day 5

Gratitude Journal-Day 5

Today was one of those days that you just don't know where the day went. I'm thankful for these types of days though, because they allow you to take a break from business, and just relax for a little while. I'm grateful for the time that I've had to relax and replenish my energy this week off of school. Often times I let myself get so busy and so overbooked, and I get extremely stressed, it is weeks like this when I am able to remind myself that "This too shall pass".

I tend to worry very often, about things that aren't worth worrying over. Recently though, God has been giving me comfort, and teaching me to that I can always turn to Him. I haven't been as worried lately, and I am so grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment